Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. George

Last weekend we headed down to St. George with my family. It was so warm and relaxing! The weather was 75 degrees both days!


Ty played in a golf tournament with my brother and my dad in Misquite at an amazing golf course called Falcon Ridge.

While the boys where out golfing. Me, my mom, and Kayla went and got a massage! It was amazing! After that we went on a 3 mile hike in snow canyon... We took Eska on the hike with us and by the end she was a red dog from all the red sand. She looked so funny!

That night we went bowling. We have actually never been bowling with my parents so it was alot of fun! My mom suprised me and actually is way good at bowling! I definatly did not get that gene from her! I am the WORST at bowling!

The next day me and Ty played tennis, went golfing, and relaxed. Then headed home around five. Because of the warm weather Eska started to shed her winter coat! So by the time we got home the car was covered in white puppy hair! Good thing her hair is easy to vacum up!

It was a short vacation but totally needed!

2 comments:

Brenan and Maddi said...

Jess! That sounded so fun! Man I need a vacation! haha! So how is everything going?

Trevor & Lindsey said...

I love the Falcon Ridge! Thats where Trevor and I went on our honeymoon! It sounds like you guys had a blast!