Saturday, October 11, 2008

OUR DATING STORY

OUR DATING STORY!!!...


*WHERE DID YOU MEET? Newbolds house. He was actually dating my friend Whitney when we first met! Weird... But then in October at a Halloween party all of our friends set us up!

*WHAT WAS THE FIRST THING YOU SAID TO YOUR HUBBY? "Why do you guys call me dress?" - I guess they started calling me dress because the first time they met me i was wearing a sun dress and there where like 3 other jessica's there so it was the easiest thing to call me.

*WHERE WAS YOUR FIRST DATE? The haunted forest in Lehi! We went with Newbold and whit, melissa and brandon, and Al and Jess.

*WHERE WAS YOUR FIRST KISS? On Newbolds couch! But Ty was living at Newbolds so i guess ty couch! I know super romantic...

*HOW LONG WERE YOU DATING BEFORE YOU GOT MARRIED? 9 months

*WHAT DID YOU NOTICE FIRST ABOUT EACH OTHER? I noticed his perfect smile, he noticed my huge eyes.

*HOW DID HE ASK YOU TO MARRY HIM? He asked me on Easter. He sent me on an Easter egg hunt to all of the places that were special to us and then the last stop was home where he made a huge dinner that was so romantic! that is where he asked me!



No comments: