Monday, October 18, 2010

WE'RE BACK!!!



A LOT has happened since our last post! I cant believe I haven't updated this thing since last January!!! So here it goes...

In February we moved into our New home. We started building in November and moved in February 14th. It is in Riverton and we absolutely love it!!! Still decorating but I am sure that will never really end...


On March 1st I started a new position with American Family Insurance as an insurance agent. I pretty much lived in Phoenix, AZ for three months training! It was hard being away from home so much but it was also a great to experience another state. I was in Arizona during the most perfect time of year and was able to go to A LOT of spring training games and soak up the sun! Ty was able to come down for a few days and soak up some sun with me!





In June Ty and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary in Lake Tahoe! It was so nice to just get away for a week and relax just the two of us! My favorite day was when we went on a 21 mile bike ride and really saw some hidden sights of Tahoe. We also watched fireworks for the 4th of July on the beach!





In July we spent a week in Lake Powell / Wah-weep with family and friends. It was beautiful weather not 110 degrees like it usually is in July!





In August we took a 4 day for wheeling/camping trip in Tabiona with my parents. We did ALOT of riding!



The last week of September I went on a girls trip with my mom to New York! We saw 3 awesome Broadway shows, a yankees game, went to the Metropolitan museum, spent a day relaxing in central park, and shopped until we dropped!






















No comments: