Thursday, October 29, 2009

MUCH NEEDED UPDATE!!!


Oh man! It has been such a long time since I have updated this thing! Well our lives have been hectic the last couple of months and are not going to slow down anytime soon either! Ty and I have rented our townhome and moved back in with my parents so we could buy another home... This was only supposed to really short and temporary! However, we were not able to find a home that we wanted to buy. So 1 month has now turned into 4 months! We have now decided to build a home in Riverton that will be finished in Feb!
I never realized how stressful building a home really is and how many things you really have to pick out! Things I have never even thought about having to choose before! One thing for sure... I never want to do this again. Good thing we dont plan on ever moving again after this is done!
I am sad to see summer go and winter come! Heck... we did not even get a glipse of fall!!! We had a great summer... Didn't get to do as much camping and boating as we hope for though!

George S

Great friends!




Hunting

Lake Powell

1 comment:

Trevor & Lindsey said...

Jess... looks like you guys have been busy it has been a while. But glad to see your still finding sometime to have a blast! Looks fun!! Hows that house coming along?