Friday, December 12, 2008

THE SUGAR BOWL



So its official we are going to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl. Ty and I are so excited! Neither of us have ever been to New Orleans so we are excited to go see the place but we mostly just cant wait for the game against Alabama.

We are going with my parents and my little brother and all of my parents friends. So we should have a pretty good sized cheering section! But compared to Alabamas fan section it is going to be so small. Because Alabama is only a hop, skip and a jump away. Alot closer than we are!

We have to leave new years day at 4;00 a.m. so I guess that means we either have to stay up all new years eve night and not go to bed at all...Or just go to bed early! Probably option #1!
GO UTES!
p.s. I didn't really have much to blog about but I told Kort I would update my blog.
So Kort this post if for you!


TY AND MY BROTHER COLLIN



I WONDER WHY AL IS SMILING? HIS TEAM JUST GOT THEIR BUTTS KICKED!


TY & TODD

2 comments:

twylastarr said...

How exciting! That would be fun to go to the sugar bowl. Cute blog! We should all get together next weekend and do something for Christmas.

Andrew and Amanda Swanger said...

Hey! Didn't know you had one either, glad you found me :) Yeah it's definitely way too far, I cannot wait to be home for Christmas!! Have fun at the bowl game, cute blog! I hope they do well, Andy wishes he could go so bad. But I still will always bleed BLUE no matter what! GO COUGARS!